|Home | Software downloads | Submit | Drivers | Codecs | Linux | Scripts ||
Fix your registry & improve your PC's performance!
Fix your registry & improve your PC's performance! Is your system becoming
increasingly slow and unstable? If so, you need a professional registry
cleaner and repair tool - Registry Medic is the answer!
The Windows registry is a huge database that ensures normal computer
operation. Installing and uninstalling software can make your registry a
mess, leading to decreased PC performance and causing computer crashes.
Registry Medic uses a highly intelligent engine to scan your computer's
registry for invalid registry entries.
With the click of a button, you are able to repair or remove registry
entries that refer to a file or folder that has been moved or deleted. You
can also scan and remove invalid software data and Start menu data from the
registry. Furthermore, this easy-to-use utility can kill trojan viruses
that use the registry to spread and do damage to your PC.
What Can Registry Medic Do For You?
- Find invalid registry entries using our highly intelligent engine
- Repair registry entries that refer to a file/folder that has moved
- Remove invalid registry entries
- Scan and Remove invalid software data in the registry
- Scan and Remove invalid Start menu data in the registry
- Open folders that correspond to invalid registry data
- Efficiently find the location of an error with the RegEdit registry tool
- Kill Trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage
New version includes:
- Upgraded more advanced registry scanner.
- Back-up prompt before every cleaning.
- Schedule automated scans
- New Updated Virus definitions
- Scan for invalid File extensions
- Scan for obsolete add/remove software entries
- A brand new look and feel
Free upgrades within the 3.x version, including:
- Virus updates
- Updated scanning capabilities
- Updated functions and language support.
dlTube.net did not scan Registry Medic 3.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware.
For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.